We all know running a business can be challenging.
But factor money management into the equation, and things can get messy very quickly.
Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
- Your personal finances are mixed up with your business finances. (Your spouse complains that all the money is tied up in your business.)
- You don’t set money aside for taxes, and take a big hit when filing time comes around.
- Your accountant handles the books, so you aren’t 100% on top of your money. You don’t know exactly how much is going in and how much is going out.
- You never feel like you have enough money, so you hang on to every dollar, and dare not take anything out.
- You don’t know the black-and-white monthly income you make after expenses, overhead, and taxes.
- You are constantly wondering what you need to be earning to create a viable, profitable business.
When your money situation is unorganized and out of control,
owning a business can feel like a nightmare.